NEW!! Pink Leather Inky Dinky Saddle
The Inky Dinky Leather Saddle is the perfect children’s pony saddle for your little one, allowing them to ride unsupported. This safe and secure kids’ adjustable Leather saddle is available in the colours black, Brown, Pink Or Purple.
At a glance:
- The Inky Dinky saddle is one size as it is Adjustable as your child grows
- Suitable for children less than a year to 9 years old
- Treeless, fit's most size horses and ponies
- Available in black and brown
- Holds your child without your support
- Includes handle for your child to hold
The Leather Inky Dinky Saddle is a treeless children’s saddle that is light-weight, hand-made, and adjustable, so you will get many happy years of use out of your saddle. This children’s saddle is perfect for introducing your little one to the fun of horse riding whilst building their confidence and riding technique.
Our Inky Dinky child's saddle will fit mini Shetlands up to and including Draught horses. Some of our clients have their children riding in the saddle when they are less than a year old. The children gain great seats as they relax and learn to move with the pony, this means they transition easily into regular saddles (or bareback!) Some children like to stay in their Inky Dinky saddles until they are 9 years old.
See the Facebook and Instagram pages for different size kid's and ponies using the Inky Dinky saddle. Every child and pony is different, therefore age and riding activities are always at parents discretion.
- The Pink and Purple leather Inky Dinky's are made to order and have a 4-6 week lead time.
- Price is saddle only, stirrups and leathers can be purchased in accessories. You will need a dressage style girth, which we don't stock. There is a link to a US supplier on the fitting page for US customers.
VAT (Taxes) will only be charged to UK customers at checkout.
If purchasing from the USA or Australia you pay NET to us and no sales tax or duty.
If you are purchasing from Canada and European countries you will only pay NET to us, but will have to pay your countries VAT (and any import duty) to DHL prior to delivery.